Hi lovely readers! Since the wonderful amazing 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics is here, I thought this site could really use a list of the best sporting moments in k-pop to get that precious Olympic-related web traffic so I can funnel it through to the ads on my site to expand my global k-pop money-making empire… oh wait, I don’t have any ads on my site. Hmm, okay I really didn’t think this one through, did I. Oh well, I’m sure more web traffic would be good for something. Anyway please read on and enjoy this list!
Gosh, it sure was tough finding the best sporting moments in k-pop for a list like this, after all my dislike of sport and k-pop mixing is well-documented. However I think I’ve finally done it, and below is what I feel to be the definitive list of all of k-pop’s greatest unmissable sporting moments!
Usual rules apply as per these top 30 list things:
- It’s not a popularity contest or a list of what was most culturally relevant, just a list of what I personally enjoyed the most
- This list takes into account sporting moments from all k-pop eras until the present day
- Only officially featured content – no fan videos etc
- I’m sure some people will be upset about my choices, please try to remember that this is just personal opinion – maybe make your own list?
- Some readers don’t like the tone of my writing and all the swears but note that while Kpopalypse may cover snowy events it does not cater to individual snowflakes
Without further ado, let’s get started!
KPOPALYPSE’S 30 GREATEST SPORTING MOMENTS IN K-POP
That’s all for this post! Kpopalypse will return!